Glowing Color Testimonials
- Troi – an Autumn in Houston, Texas: I wore that same black shirt you hated on, and a student told me, “Teacher, you look tired. Are you okay?” (The next day) I wore olive green today like you said and I have gotten so many compliments!…Oh alright. You were right.
- Monique – an Autumn in Atlanta, Georgia: This is awesome! Thanks! Who knew I was an Autumn. This will definitely help me with my fall and winter wardrobe. I’ve been waiting to make a change to it and wasn’t sure where to start.
- Jess – a Winter: Wow! This is so cool and well done! Thank you soo much Tamara, the way that you explained everything makes so much more sense than the other consultations that I have had–and even better, it was much more accurate when you explained everything. I saw how I was mislead to believe I as an autumn. Can’t thank you enough!
- Jo – an Autumn in Scotland: So first of all, thank you so much for the blog post!! To be honest I was really shocked when I first read it. I have always been told I had cool skin (I think because I am so pale and I definitely have a pinky tinge to my skin) and I really couldn’t understand why the colours I was told should work for me weren’t working! As soon as I read your blog, things kind of clicked and I can easily see how much of a difference warmer colours are going to make to how I look.
- Leila – an Autumn in San Francisco, California: Omg thank you so much! I can’t believe how detailed you were. I want to go shopping right now….I love the last pic with the red hair. I’ve always wanted that color but was afraid it wouldn’t match my skin tone! You are the best and I will definitely recommend you to all my friends! (After her color advising session): I just wanted to send you a picture of my new hair and clothing choices. Thank you so much again for all your wonderful help with my color analysis. I’ve been getting a lot of compliments lately and I feel more beautiful. Thank you so much and I look forward to reading more of your blog!
- Taylor Renee Campbell (actress) – an Autumn in Portland, Oregon: Thank you ever so much! I’m thrilled with the results and I believe this will really help me in my personal and professional life! Already I notice feeling like I need less makeup to really look my best! Now I see the difference in people everywhere I go… And I love looking like a breath of fresh air instead of someone who is trying too hard. Thank you again so much for your help and for being so affordable in these tough times. I will be referring your services to everyone I know!!
- Carolyn – an Autumn in northern California: Dearest talented Miss Tamara, I have gotten so many compliments on pictures since I switched colors, bought some lipstick and eyeliner and persisted until I figured out how to use it.
- Leah – a Winter: Tamara, thank you thank you thank you! First off, your analysis and feature were both so helpful! Secondly, you should be charging more for your talents! I would definitely have paid more for this service!
- Samantha – a Winter in Cleveland, Ohio: Holy Cow! I never would have guessed that I am a winter, but you are absolutely right. Thank you so much for this amazing shopping assistance sheet.
- Janet – a Winter: Thank you, this so awesome—I posted it on my Facebook sites. I’m especially excited about my power color—teal—perfect!! I can’t wait to find items in this color!
- Kit – a Winter in Los Angeles: Wow…I am so happy that I found your blog and had you read my colors. I was identified 30 years ago as a winter when seasonal color analysis was really popular. I stayed true to those colors for over a decade until a hair stylist talked me into warm highlights. That was the beginning of “heading down the wrong path.” I have been feeling that clear saturated colors were better for me as pastels were not working, especially the dusty ones even if they were cool. I highly recommend your analysis to anyone who reads your blog. The additional service of the shopping list, color tips and personal Power Color was a great bonus. You are a jewel. I agree with some of your other clients. This was a bargain at twice the price. Now I can’t wait to go shopping! I will keep in touch and let you see my progress, especially with my hair. Thanks, Tamara
- Alma – an Autumn in Spain: Dear Tamara, thank you very much for your detailed analysis! I was suspecting that…I could be an Autumn. But I would have never found that conclusion without your help. I think you are completely right. I have started to think in a different way and to look for other colors!
- Maritza – a Winter in Mexico City, Mexico: Hello Tamara! I loved your analysis! I’m happy knowing my suspicions were correct.
- Jeana – a Winter in Florida: Hi Tamara, thanks so much for the color analysis. Winter? I was so surprised! Showed my daughter the pictures and we discussed at length. She agreed with you and now I do too. I could not pull myself out of my old autumn mode…even though I knew it didn’t feel right anymore. Subconsciously I was drawn to the winter colors but couldn’t believe they would look right on me. Thanks again!
- Aisha – a Summer in Wilmslow, Cheshire in England: I just wanted to say thanks so much for your helpful service. You absolutely nailed it by saying that the warm colours in the (wedding) venue made it a challenge to get colours that worked with my colouring whilst also working with the venue and you got it spot on!! I had considered pink and red as flowers too so it’s good to see you recommended that. It’s good to know when planning your wedding that you’re not getting colours that don’t work with either you or the venue. I will make sure I send pictures after the event, as you have helped to cement all the ideas I had together – I was so worried about trying to get it all to go when i don’t suit warm colours!!
- Helena – a Winter in Toronto, Canada: Hi Tamara, wow, this is amazing! You provide a huge amount of helpful, practical information. Thank you! I love teal, so that will be a fun one to try. It’s funny that these are the colors I always used to wear with great confidence when I was younger, but once I approached and then hit 40 I lost some confidence and also started paying attention to a lot of the advice around wearing softer colors, etc. Maybe I’ve done myself no favors; I am looking forward to experimenting with stronger color again and see how it feels.
Convinced? Head over to the Pricing page to begin your Color Consultation.