Light, breezy blue; tropical turquoise, and bubbly aqua. The light shades of blue evoke summer like few other colors. I picked 10 random celebrity women wearing some shade of light blue. See if you can pick who looks right and who looks wrong before reading the analysis after the photos. Summers and Winters will glow in light blues (particularly Summers of course), while Springs and Autumns will look washed out or overly yellow-toned.
1. America Ferrera, Winter. Yes! America is looking stunning in this soft aqua.
2. Anne Hathaway, Winter. Yes! Anne’s pale skin glows in this shimmery blue.
3. Beyonce, Autumn. NO. Aside from the ash blonde highlights washing her out, this silvery-blue makes Beyonce look like a shadow of herself.
4. Emma Watson, Spring. NO. Emma looks sickly in this sky blue top.
5. Jennifer Lopez, Autumn. NO. Jennifer’s skin looks waxy and dull in this soft aqua gown.
6. Katy Perry, Spring. NO. Aside from the striking but unflattering inky black hair dye, this turquoise dress is doing nothing for Katy but make her look dead in the face.
7. Nicole Richie, Spring. NO. Both the bad hair color and the aqua satin dress contribute to Nicole looking like a day-old zombie here.
8. Sienna Miller, Spring. NO. This cloud blue dress is just sitting on Sienna, doing nothing for her.
9. Vivica Fox, Autumn. NO. Vivica’s skin looks too yellow and sickly in this aqua dress.
10. Vanessa Hudgens, Winter. Yes! Vanessa looks bronze and gorgeous in this short aqua dress.